View Single Post
Old 29 December 2023, 05:34 PM   #3
rockdrock
"TRF" Member

Hey FG, posting a pic of the SB as promised. It is amazing how the watch captures light and reflects it back in so many angles. I see people spending a couple of secs focusing attention on it but moving on. No one has commented a single thing about it yet. I do see the glitter catching their attention.

Yes, to your idea to attempt on making some connection with SB. The guy is terrific and his English is really good.

On the watch: super comfortable to wear and sits really well on the wrist. Great profile as the height his barely 10mm. I loupe this watch all the time with up to 15x and don’t see any flaws. None. So impressive. It keeps amazing time, similar to my Romain Gauthier but I am a not crazy over those matters. But do notice. My fav aspect of this watch is the front. It is simply beautiful with no deep analyzes but if you start to dive into it, it turns into something else. The dial hand engraved by the best in the biz, the titanium bridges with up to 17 inward angles, 23 concaved screws to perfection, that amazing stop sec mechanism and the list continues.

This is a special watch to me. Let me know if you have any other particular questions that I can answer. Glad to take special angle pics of the watch that might be important to you.

Good luck on the journey and keep us posted.

rockdrock is offline   Reply With Quote