View Single Post
Old 7 January 2024, 02:43 AM   #11
KatGirl
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 X2 Pledge Member

Watch: 126233 Wimbledon T
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexRV View Post
The lady (Dawn Hirschy) promised to wire the money back today. She did not, and now she does not pick up the phone. I have got always problems to understand her accent anyway.

I have her cell phone as she called me back yesterday when I contacted her boss. Can anybody help me to contact her and let her see that she has nothing to do, and she can even go to jail?. And the only way is to return the funds to avoid that?

Her cell phone :

Dawn HIRSCHY
00 1 (248) 893-7902

dawn.hirschy@yahoo.com

Anyway the US authorities will contact her shortly and ask her about the seller who is using her account to scam us. She told me she would talk to her bank for the refund but now I see she was just winning time

Thanks guys

Just to be helpful, the expression is “buying time”. I’m amazed you’ve found out as much info, as you have, and in such a short time. I think it’s a long shot, but I really do hope you get this sorted out. It occurred to me you could hire a private Detective, local to where these thieves are, to gather more info, if authorities aren’t willing to investigate. Of course that may be just wasting more money. I just hate that there are such bad folks out there. Good luck.

Kat
KatGirl is offline   Reply With Quote