View Single Post
Old 4 February 2024, 09:09 AM   #25
JMac6
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrugalGreubel View Post
The only response I ever got after my initial inquiry in April was an email asking if I was interested in the Red Gold version. I replied that I was but I haven't received a response since. I sent them an email a few days ago with a much longer explanation of why I’d love to own one of their watches to hopefully see if I get some kind of update.

I really don’t think I have a good chance. I only initially reached out later in the day after the first reveal/announcement. I just wasn’t quick enough.

I also wish they’d reconsider and just keep this series going. I know that’s not the plan but it would be nice just so I can get one lol.

Hope you get some good news.
I am in the same boat. I am maintaining optimism. Rose gold and black, if that is the combo, is perhaps my number 1.

If he is making 99 per series and 5 or so metals, that is a lot of watches. This community is smaller than I think we realize. That point makes me optimistic. Less optimistic is that we received the same email and the watch is so hot. I do get the sense that people are losing interest in the hobby, at least relative to 1-2 years ago.
JMac6 is online now   Reply With Quote