Thread: Pam 946 ?
View Single Post
Old 19 April 2024, 12:34 PM   #1
TheVision
"TRF" Member

Pam 946 ?

I'm getting my first dip in the world of Panerai....my sub is getting too much abuse..lol. And I miss those days of wearing bigger 44mm Breitling back in the day on rubber straps. I was looking at the rolex gmt master but it's too much like my sub and I'd rather have another brand instead to mix things up.

I'm looking at this 3 day gmt radiomir (45mm) from a AD (box+2018 papers and service performed at the AD itself with one year warranty).

This will be in rotation with my trusty sub but I'll replace it with a black gator strap mainly for office (I work from home primarily).

Not sure how robust Panerai movements are but I sure do like this and blue dials have always had a soft spot in my heart! Have negotiated $7500 shipped since this is a out of state AD. I checked chrono24 and the cheapest is like $7k from a highly suspicous private seller. Reputable sellers are charging around $8k+.

I noticed the radiomirs only come with 100m but my AD contact said its got screw down crown and swimming/pools are totally ok for this model (I've never dived below 6 feet if water in my life..lol).

Cheers.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot 2024-04-18 192401.png (262.7 KB, 117 views)
TheVision is offline   Reply With Quote