View Single Post
Old 1 March 2020, 04:40 AM   #542
GB-man
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: addiction issues
Quote:
Originally Posted by cascavel View Post
I am going to test this theory out today at one of the boutiques. I was promised one, then unpromised it. I want to see if there is any softening.
I think it might still be too soon but by summer I bet the tides will have changed. We shall see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell996 View Post
There is currently an application form in the Uk that has to be submitted to the factory listing all currently owned Langes if you wish to be considered.
Interesting info. Honestly everything seems a bit different in the UK when it comes to watches.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anselm View Post
Based on how many they can actually produce, not sure this policy will change. As always different parts of the world have different demand levels. When you factor that Lange only makes 5 to 6k watches in total a year. The factory is at capacity already. Not sure how many of these they can make a year, then spread across the 20 or so boutiques they have. I am lucky to own one and it has impressed me the more I wear it. It is definitely better in person than in pictures. Here on one of the few straps it fits.
Congrats. I understand their intentions but have doubts about these strategies holding not just with Lange but virtually across the board outside maybe the 5711 and 116500. We shall see.

Enjoy your watch