View Single Post
Old 11 June 2020, 04:23 PM   #30
Nightdate
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ts3 View Post
FWIW I think that 37mm piece is the prettier watch and has a much cleaner look than the 4500V.

I should add that I gave the 4500V a hard pass while waiting for a 5711. It wore too large on my flat 6.6 inch wrists, I found the blue a little too bright and didn't like the extra ring around the dial and the execution of the date, and I don't value strap options for a watch w integrated bracelet.

Not for me, and too each their own of course. Love the 222 though.
Definitely value your view. And honestly exactly the uncertainties that worry me. The blue was stunning. Since then I have been picture that gem sparkling all around every day life on my wrist and starting to feel what you meant...too bright? Maybe just over thinking it...

Size I also was worried about but I am over that.

The only watch ( and I have tried almost every single hot/quality etc pieces) that I have really wanted as much was the steel Lange Odysseus (and I hated it till I tried it on). The AD/boutique has basically said not a chance any time soon politely and I don't have the time to wait or play games. Once/if it is available, one can cross that bridge then.

Nautilus, not that I was ever going to get it any time soon, was the complete opposite. Lusted over it till I tried it on.

Thanks again.
Nightdate is offline   Reply With Quote