View Single Post
Old 24 January 2021, 11:19 PM   #70
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael N Q8 View Post
This is just an estimate as I will take proper records from today...I would say that if I keep it wound and wear it, it remains accurate within 1-2 sec per day. It has done this for the last 2 days.

If I leave it without wearing or winding, after a day, its 3-5 seconds slow, after 2 days its 8-10 seconds slow, and then greater than 12 sec on the 3rd day.

As I said, this is not the same trend with my other Rolexes. I don't have any winders or proper measuring equipment. I simply compare it with the atomic time which is essentially the time on an iPhone.
Michael while I agree there is, or was, a slight problem with the 32 series movements, much like the few problems with the cal3035,cal3135,cal3186 plus many others all rectified over production years. But in todays age with the use of phone apps and timegraphers these tiny so called problems are reported on forums, and then blown out of all proportion. Just wonder how many 32 series movements are in this world today, most probably a 1000000 plus. And just wonder how many of these movements have been sent back to Rolex for adjustment. What this boils down to speaking for myself I cannot see any reason whatsoever not to buy and enjoy wearing any 32 series movement watch. But must admit I wear my watches and only check time once a week or so no matter the movement inside, thank god my life's not run to the exact second .

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote