View Single Post
Old 22 May 2021, 07:33 AM   #85
fizz
"TRF" Member

Order no 58XX, at the 3 minutes mark.

Don't think I'll be in the first batch, perhaps the second...let's see.

Anyway, really liked this approach of selling. If you're a fan and you've been waiting for a release, then with a bit of planning and preparation there was a very high probability you'd get this (barring those that encountered server/browser/card errors, which I guess is understandable). There is no way you'd not know about the upcoming release if you follow them on any of the social media platforms and are aware that, unlike bigger brands, they don't have a store presence and therefore always sell online and pre-announced.

I also like their desire to not disclose the numbers produced or ordered (though through creative speculation and fora posts such as this, people will find a way to do the math, reverse engineering available information, and basically "figure" out a close enough logical approximate). It really calls into question whether people buy things because they genuinely like them or because it is rare and has commercial potential. For me, while it's not cheap, it's not a lot of money either and even though I've never really tried one of their offerings in the flesh, I am hopeful it will live up to expectations.
fizz is offline   Reply With Quote