Thread: Car Love Thread
View Single Post
Old 18 June 2021, 12:32 AM   #26
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by huncho View Post
i really like the 992, think they did a great job making it look wider and more aggressive, and i think the turbo especially looks amazing

surprised you got rid of the lambo, you had the evo right? any plans to add a lambo/ferrari back in the future? your collections always have all the dream cars lol
I’m in love with the 992. It’s truly an incredible car. The looks, the performance. Everything.

I don’t miss the evo. That car was epic. Truly epic. The sound the drive. Everything. But it was soooo much attention. Too much. Clearly I don’t mind attention. But this was another level. Dangerously so.

It also had zero space. And was very uncomfortable.

I’ll go back to exotic someday I think. But that’s a big maybe. I rented a McLaren 600lt for a weekend in Miami. Wasn’t a fan.

I’d likely do a Ferrari Roma or something.

While the 992 is rocket ship fast and blows the doors off most any car, including exotic, bring the fastest isn’t my biggest priority. I enjoy the drive. The twists and turns and the feeling a car inspires. I like to be on the road for long drives. A lot of exotics fail in that.

I think Ferrari more than anything wins in that category and likely the next one. Hopefully not for a long time. I’m exhausted. Lmao.

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)
superdog is offline   Reply With Quote