View Single Post
Old 21 September 2021, 10:16 AM   #2
Atone
"TRF" Member

Watch: TinTin!
these new "dealers" are absolute clowns. i won't go into details but in a recent dealer drama situation there was a very telling curfuffle (I don't know how to spell that and i'm not looking it up but it's a funny word) over a nearly 6 figure piece. Seller stated the piece as "BNIB", buyer received it, it clearly wasn't as it had lots of hairlines all over it. Furthermore, the package wasn't complete either. Buyer reaches out to tell seller and they had some words. Long story short, buyer went ahead and passed the watch on to an end customer even though seller offered to take it back. So it went to some poor schmuck used and incomplete. Buyer makes a post in said watch arena about negative experience with seller. Meanwhile seller never sent all the items to complete the package even though he's been paid. Seller and cronies ensue with a relentless tirade of ad hominem and curse-laden insults. Many of the people chiming in talking about genitalia, being a man, shaming buyer's income, etc etc etc were some of the "respected" youtube watch dealer types. It was bananas to see.