Thread: Recent Thread
View Single Post
Old 18 May 2009, 09:42 AM   #36
Gedanken
"TRF" Member

Watch: F-series SD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmond Dantes View Post
Okay, I just saw this reply after re-reading the thread. Again, same apology for talking in hyperbole. No I am not calling you a liar.
No, actually, I'll call you a liar, and unlike you I'll provide an explanation for that view upfront instead of tucking my tail and running like you do. As Steve has already demonstrated, what you did was by definition not the "mere hyperbole" that you tried to characterise it as.

With the statement "so I don't buy the "behind the scenes" excuses that I have heard before when questions like yours are raised", especially with the use of the word "excuses", you have made a very specific charge that not only are the moderators making things up, members like Mosco are as well.

Do you really think that you can puff your chest out, say, "I said I'm sorry and that's all you're going to get out of me", and expect to be allowed to slither back under your rock?

Hell, you're not only a liar, but you're a cheat and a coward as well.

Steve asked for an explanation behind the charge you laid against the mods. Now where is it?