View Single Post
Old 25 October 2021, 07:31 AM   #77
SeeDweller
2024 ROLEX DATEJUST41 Pledge Member

Watch: 5212 (blasphemy!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoscoPico View Post
Great time yesterday, even though very brief on my part (my apologies but kid duty called).
Huge thanks to Bob for organizing and I can't wait for the next one.
BTW what did I miss at Tourneau ?
Oh, man!! What a fun time!!
Chris? Sorry you had to take off, but I really enjoyed meeting you at Shreve. And that SkyDweller looks great on your wrist...

Despite the attrition rate (ended up with a smaller group as the time approached), we were welcomed so warmly at BOTH of the AD's, with champagne and open arms! Lots of the exhibition pieces to play with, and of course plenty of other marques, too! (Looked at Panerai, Vacheron, Tourneau, and Ulysses Nardin). Most of all, I was happy to see the connections being made with the SA's, so that our TRF'ers could know who to call in the future.

Great little private place to meet and eat, afterwards, too! Awesome to see the breadth of time-pieces laid out on the table. Some items I'd never seen before (Thanks, Curtis, for the Leonidas - -SO pretty!, and Stan with those Zelos's - - cool!).

Let's look forward to February, and perhaps a bigger group, with a more formal lecture at the dealer's. Thank you do ALL who communicated so well. Really helps! Enjoy this rainy weather....
'21 116506 (Daytona, Blue dial)..|..... '22 116508 (Daytona, Green dial)
'21 126619LB (Submariner, Blue) ...|... '20 126710-BLNR (GMT-II, Batgirl)

.... and still trying to scratch that itch!.....
SeeDweller is offline   Reply With Quote