View Single Post
Old 30 December 2021, 08:39 AM   #38
dernestor86
"TRF" Member

Hey powerfunk and ultrarolex, it would be also interesting to know which green dials exist with t swiss t and t swiss made t designation on the bottom. Especially for the degrade dials, as it appears that there are stella degrade enamel dials and also ordinary lacquer degrade dials. And I have heard from one person that lacquer green does not exist, which means t swiss made t green degrade doesnt exist and all you see are aftermarket.

But this statement is not valid for red and blue vignette dials. As for the brown ones, I dont know.

And I have also seen green degrade swiss made dials which apparently use superluminova. Not talking about the sunburst hombre from 2019, but a degrade version on five digit models.

Also wondering what it means if the fading extends to the outer rim or if its limited to the center and then keeps being black throughout most of the dial.

Not sure if the tone itself for the green dials changes from dial to dial like monochrome stella does. You can almost say 10 green stellas will have 11 different tones, lol. You never see 2x exactly the same hue of green it seems.

Same questions as for the degrade green I have for matte green t swiss t and t swiss made t, also not only for yellow gold models but also for white gold!

I will also make a separate thread regarding all degrade colors, but this one for green fits here perfectly as it seems to be the degrade color with most open questions.

Best regards fellow collectors!
dernestor86 is offline   Reply With Quote