View Single Post
Old 20 March 2022, 11:07 AM   #81
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arcadelt View Post
Do tell - what is visually confused in the design of every watch GP make…you know, since you're not a fan of the entire brand.
No no, the one posted, not their entire product line since the dawn of Swiss time. The circle bit below the bezel does not visually belong imho. Looks awkward. This is where Bvlgari's Octo does it better, fashionably speaking, in my eyes.

Plus since TPG are pushing GP according to you guys since I pay absolutely zero attention to them unless its 'forced' upon me, I'm now convinced to avoid them. Hey, it's how I roll. I'm not a R Mille customer either, I don't see the value/pricing. Hey, that's me. Go buy a few GP and RM if you love them, cool by me.

I'll stand by my Bvlgari pick for innovation, value, and styling. But hey, that's me.

Party on.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote