View Single Post
Old 11 May 2022, 07:13 PM   #44
Patton250
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: 5205R
Quote:
Originally Posted by samuel019 View Post
Damn right

Watchbox, the idiots they are, have a 2010 116505 “coming soon” for $84,950. Seriously?

Who’s the idiot running with these strategies with pricing.

Keep in mind guys we still have a loooooooooooong way to go before the A D mentality shifts and changes. Even the least desired diamond encrusted ladies DJ will be hoarded
I don’t know why you would think the people setting the pricing are the idiots. Aren’t the people paying the prices the idiots? So many members on this forum attack the wrong people in this game. So if you had a discontinued hulk for example. You can use any watch in this example but I’ll use the hulk. If you put it on eBay for a bidding war and it got all the way up to $75,000 that some guy actually paid you; for you to be consistent you would blame yourself for taking the money and not the person who gave it to you right?

During the mass exodus that still continues to this day from northern states that had extremely harsh restrictions during Covid to southern states like Florida that didn’t a massive stress has been put on the housing market down here. Wealthy people from places like New Jersey got in bidding wars for particular houses all over our state. They were buying houses that were typically worth $300,000 for upwards of $800,000. It happened some friends of mine in the Tampa area. They were perfectly happy in their house and some dude offered 2 1/2 times what it was worth and the next thing you know they had to pack up and leave. Laughing all the way of course. They are not idiots.

Pride goes before destruction, and haughtiness before a fall.

Often times unbelief is disguised as wisdom

Instagram - patton250