View Single Post
Old 3 November 2022, 11:52 PM   #39
huncho
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-man View Post
Hard to enjoy baseball it’s got to be the most poorly managed sport top down. Littered with cheating and subjectives. From the steroids to the cheating astros being celebrated like they didn’t win their only World Series by blatantly cheating. Pathetic they weren’t stripped of the title and more. Also it’s incredibly boring.

That said I bet on the astros to win the title in order to get better payout on the bills winning the superbowl so go Astro’s lol
to be fair they're still a ridiculously good team without the cheating. i hate them and especially Altuve but if they win this year that asterisk in 2017 is removed. they've dominated every year since just like the dodgers minus the choking in playoffs

everything else is true, it's a really poorly managed sport. i don't think it's boring though but it's not for everyone. they need to implement the pitching clock asap (coming next season i think) so games aren't 4 hours long and the pace changes drastically. imo football is the easiest to watch and most entertaining, followed by basketball. it would be closer between the 2 if the basketball season wasn't mostly meaningless now with everyone having rest days every other game

sadly this ws is like picking the lesser of 2 evils for me so i can't really get into it lol
huncho is offline   Reply With Quote