View Single Post
Old 5 November 2022, 08:59 AM   #20
10klaw
"TRF" Member

There must be two Pure Watches. My name is Tim Miles and I am an attorney in Nashville and I have bought two very nice, very real, watches from Pure Watches in Chino Hills, CA. I can assure you they are very real, 100% legit, and sell excellent watches with great customer care. They have done nothing but gone out of their way to help me to make sure I was fully satisfied with both watches I bought, and I was. They have excellent customer service and Andrew, who I believe is the manager, is a very nice and honest guy, as is the owner. In fact, my experiences with Pure Watches have been the best and I have been buying pre-owned Rolexes for 30 years.
They are an honest and ethical company. In fact, I will not purchase a watch anywhere else just because they are such great people.

I never leave posts, and I have no vested interest in doing so, I am not affiliated with Pure Watches and do not know anyone there personally beyond my experiences buying watches, but I just wanted to put to rest the notion they are a scam or are not legit. They are very legit, honest and ethical people. And, they sell nice watches.

Trust me, there are plenty of companies out there selling pre-owned Rolexes that deserve being questioned as to their authenticity. But, Pure Watches is certainly not one them.
Tim Miles

Last edited by 10klaw; 5 November 2022 at 09:42 AM.. Reason: typos and mispellings
10klaw is offline   Reply With Quote