View Single Post
Old 28 November 2022, 02:24 PM   #8
LuxeRolex
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingface66 View Post
What happened with pulling the trigger on that watch being sold by DesiRolex? He’s a very well-regarded seller here.
What I don’t understand is, if you have such a fantastic vintage collection (as you mentioned in another post) you clearly know the field. Why would you buy a vintage Sub from a booth dealer in the diamond district who sells, almost entirely, new and recent watches? There’s a massive world of legit vintage dealers and collectors out there where you can safely and securely buy well-vetted vintage pieces.
seems like most like bank transfers and bank transfers and deposits etc can trigger tax audits. whenever large amounts are transferred (like 5k and over, esp when you go above 10k), banks have to notify the powers that be and sometimes that three letter tax organization starts audits based on that. Im completely legit and theres nothing shady about me, but I dont want to raise red flags. I have a lot of money tied up in investments and as a rule i dont keep a whole lot in a bank. I do keep a LOT of cash in a secure place at my family home. The world is a crazy place and its always good to have cash. To do a transfer, id have to make a large cash deposit in the bank at one time. Thats a no-no

Im not willing to do bank transfers, only credit card, paypal or venmo.
LuxeRolex is offline   Reply With Quote