View Single Post
Old 6 January 2023, 10:45 PM   #22
enjoythemusic
2024 Pledge Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgrossma View Post
It’s cool; it unique. And yes it’s a great value for the money. But the macros they keep posting don’t do the watch any favors.
Am hoping they're able to fine-tune things a bit for the next batch. Sometimes being 'first out of the gate' with some new releases means you're also kinda a beta tester of sorts. Rest assured i'll post marcos of the purple dial version when it arrives here.

Quote:
I don’t love the colors. But I’m also not sure what color I’d even want it in.
Totally understand. Saw the blue when it was posted on their website and could have gotten it, but OMG have soooo many blue dial timepieces do i really need another???? Nope. It's a personal preference of course, and for me a purple dial is hot hot hot :).

Quote:
I’d wear it once and it might look cool in the box, but just don’t see myself wearing it (probably within the context of my greater collection).
But that’s solely my opinion!
10000000% cool. Know thyself.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming 'Wow! What a Ride!'” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Sent from my Etch A Sketch using String Theory.
enjoythemusic is offline   Reply With Quote