View Single Post
Old 3 February 2023, 12:13 AM   #86
samson66
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: my money leaving!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RichM View Post
That’s one sharp looking GT. I went the Corvette route awhile back but always liked the Mustang.

If it clicks all the buttons except for the color, I’d probably go for it. Just be prepared to hand wash that baby.

I’m not sure where on the ES you are but when you first started the post, I started checking the dealers local to me in Southern Delaware. They have quite a few GT’s but most are coupes with 10 speed autos.

Whatever your decision, good luck.
Thanks Rich. Most of my vehicles have been dark colors. My current Jeep is a gunmetal dark blue (not too far from this Mustang but without the sparkly flakes in the paint). My Wrangler was black. So I'm used to it. Yep PITA to keep clean but hey what else I got to do with my spare time. Might as well just wash cars.

Yep there are Mustang GTs all over the place. It's getting a used one in covertible + stick shift + dark color that dwindles it down to next to nothing. Even new ones are very hard to find in that combination and most of them have the performance package which honestly I don't really want.
samson66 is online now   Reply With Quote