View Single Post
Old 8 March 2023, 02:16 AM   #12
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandrea View Post
Paul, I know general advice isn’t specifically what you are seeking here but I throw in my

You’re going to be hit here with “what works for me” type responses … so you’ll have to filter through.

I’m not a big fan of diet specific plans. I’ve seen some work and others not so much. The common theme in losing weight, and keeping it off is discipline.

I’d focus less on a specific diet plan, and more on eating lean and healthy. I like who ever the anonymous TRFr’s advice to you was about routine and eating on a regular schedule. Nothing past 6 pm.

I’m a big believer in moderation. If you deny yourself the foods you crave you just end up substituting other things, at least that’s how it works for many I believe.

Have some carbs, have some desserts whatever your poison. Make it once a day and keep it to a small portion. Eat lots of veggies and protein for the most part (meat or otherwise), and IMHO you’ll see results. Oh, and drink water, 3.5-4litres a day.

All the very best of luck!
great advice. absolutely part of an overall, long term plan. also the water part. drink tons of water.

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)
superdog is offline   Reply With Quote