View Single Post
Old 31 March 2023, 11:59 AM   #46
Pw92676
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichiran View Post
Hi buddy, I'm happy to share my experience of owning this watch. It is very light and comfortable on the wrist as it is titanium. It weighs only 90g on the scale. I think it's a perfect daily watch. Before i pulled the trigger, I could not try it as there is no availability at the AD, but I'm drawn to the aesthetics I saw in videos and mags, particularly with the blue sunburst dial and the unique fluted side profile. When I finally received the watch, it didn't disappoint in metal. The watch box is also marine-theme and it has a wonderful woody smell. I really like what Breguet is doing as it is quite different from other brands.

I didn't really have a lot of exposure with other sport brands as I have only owned Rolex professionals and Patek sports. The Breguet Marine is priced between the Nautilus and Rolex sports and the biggest differentiation between them to me is the usage of titanium in the 5517 - it is very light and comfortable on the wrist. The bracelet is all brushed like a SS submariner which means you need not bother about scratches like it is on the PCL.

Good luck with your serial number and congratulations in advance!
Thank you for your perspective. I am really digging this. I too don’t have nearby AD so would be going sight unseen…your input is thus very helpful :)
Pw92676 is offline   Reply With Quote