Thread: Logo dials
View Single Post
Old 15 April 2023, 04:20 AM   #16
brandrea
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: es make me smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rigbot View Post
I know this is an old thread but I really enjoyed reading it and it shed some light on a few logo dials I have long wondered about so I wanted to add three more that I have in my small collection of Rolex Logo dial watches.
In my collection I have a few Cottonbowl Rolex and Tudors, a Gulf Offshore “Go” dial, an Aladdin lamp logo dial from Aladdin Industries, a very old company that made lunchboxes, lamps and much more and three others that I didn’t see on the list yet. They are:
“Brown & Root” which is a huge Industrial Service company out of Louisiana, USA.
“The King Ranch” which is a Texas ranch that is the largest ranch in the USA with 825,000 acres (1289 square miles/3340 square kilometers) which is larger than the state of Rhode Island or the country of Luxembourg.
And my pride and joy…”Dubble Bubble” which was the first brand of commercially marketed bubble gum back in 1928.
I have seen one other “King Ranch” Rolex that was identical to mine, but with a different color logo than mine has. The other two I have never seen other examples besides mine. I am fairly certain they are both genuine and I would be surprised if at least a few more weren’t made in a batch. I would love to know if anyone else has seen another “Dubble Bubble” especially?
Below are some shots of my three new additions to this great post:
Love that Double Bubble
brandrea is offline   Reply With Quote