View Single Post
Old 4 July 2023, 12:49 AM   #41
superdog
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: Omega
Quote:
Originally Posted by hundreds View Post
Agreed. Porsche doesn’t have the same cachet to me as before. I have a Huracan and some times it just feels like any other car to me, which it kind of is since it’s an entry level “supercar” and basically an Audi.

Ferrari is still the brand that seems to be holding onto that special badge well.
Sadly I agree. On all.

And I love the huracan. I had an evo. I still miss it. Crazy though how they have become somewhat common in the car world. They are everywhere. Urus’s too.

A car dreams are made of. But with all the incredible cars out today they are just a bit entry level. Which is bonkers to say.

Agree on Ferrari. But even a 488 or similar is common. Or not exactly special. If it’s a pista different story. Similar with all their cars.

Love the F8, but hard for me to even tell it from other f cars at times

All these brands have blown up. And they are riding the wave. As they should it’s business. But it makes them all lore common. Less special.

But imho, a turbo s while awesome is just another 911. Which I like. But unless it’s a limited car, I think most brands, if not all have lost their cache.

Similar to watches imo. I’m in Miami right now. Rolex everywhere. When you see stuff all the time, it’s just not special anymore.

IG: gsmotorclub
IG: thesawcollection

(Both mostly just car stuff)
superdog is offline   Reply With Quote