View Single Post
Old 20 July 2023, 07:43 AM   #3
mickyd329
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP/PP/Rolex
I wish I knew what the expected time frame is. Your guess is as good as mine.
I got introduced to the boutique by a friend who is a big FPJ collector. We sat down for a 2 hour session with the SA. We filled out a wish list of pieces I want over time. I was encouraged to ask for pieces I really want versus pieces I think are more obtainable.

They said they will be working on next years allocations soon and said I need to stay engaged with the brand and attend their events, which I will be doing.

The CB is a non starter as they stopped taking orders on them. My understanding is they build more of the CS line than other models and probably more attainable than the rest. I didn't get the feeling that the Havana was off the table as a first piece.

The experience was very pleasant and walked away feeling that they don't play the games we see in our hobby from some high demand brands. They are truly trying to allocate to true collectors and want to get to know them via events they put on before they sell you a piece. I can appreciate that.
PP 5205G-013/ PP 5212A / AP 15416CE /26574 st QP/ AP 50th 16202st /AP 15500st Black / AP 26405CE / AP 77350CE / AP 15551st / AP 67540sk /Daytona C White/Rolex SS BLRO / Rolex Sub Green / Rolex Explorer II/ Rolex DJ Blue
mickyd329 is online now   Reply With Quote