View Single Post
Old 22 July 2023, 01:20 AM   #25
llngoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdg View Post
Yeah, I was told to go to events, etc. I email them to go to events and they never respond. I go visit and there is nothing there. The sales people are nice but don’t seem interested.

I love FP Journe and have for a long time (since before I could afford their watches) but I have stopped playing any games. I’m happy to go to events, but as a client I’m not going to beg to go to an event so I can drop $50k on a watch. I’m not going to beg for a watch period. My collection keeps growing but with other brands and still many great independents.

That is very surprising. Did you fill out a client card in one of your visits? Once you fill it out, you would get emails notifying you of the monthly aperitif which is usually the first Tuesday of the month and you just need to RSVP.

Did you really sign up for an event and showed up on the date you signed up but nothing was there?

My experience at the boutique has always been superb even months/year before I got my first allocation. I think most of the people here concur to that experience. But it does take more than one or two casual visit to get any allocations though. I never feel that I was “begging” for a watch; more so they can know you better as a collector.
llngoc is offline   Reply With Quote