View Single Post
Old 24 July 2023, 03:43 AM   #154
Dirt
"TRF" Member

Watch: DSSD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary Busey View Post

Why I went for an alfa QV. No one has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nice
I was looking at one myself for a while and was going to sell my Maserati to move into it but the Maserati is rather special with a fully customised interior right down to the stitching.
It does everything right for what we want it for even if it's just sitting in the garage to perv on and gently wipe the dust off.
Oh and my wife beat me around the head quite a lot for suggesting it, so it's staying in the stable.

To get back on topic, IMO the Porsches are pretty run of the mill now days as they're just another one like all the others out of Germany and like a lot of things in that realm, they're all good while they're in warranty.

What i can say is that at our age, we are moving in a very different direction, especially since we bought a top of the range Subaru Outback(non turbo) recently and both of us are gravitating toward it instinctively nearly every time.
It's a really nice ride and fine in traffic and on the highway.
We're racking up the ks on it fast and we have our eyes on its replacement for when it's comes up to the 4 year mark and the ks are getting up there with a bit of warranty left on it.
The replacement will be another one just like it, but in a different colour paint and interior as it ticks all the boxes with it being made in Japan and the dealer and service department are well cultivated by us now, with the service department only a 10 minute walk down the road and the dealer about 8 minutes drive away.
Oh, and the dogs like it a lot as well. Lol.
Anyway that's where we are puting our money as we get older as one must be able to enjoy it with good value for money in these challenging times
Dirt is offline   Reply With Quote