View Single Post
Old 25 July 2023, 01:33 PM   #52
crod
2024 Pledge Member

Watch: FPJ OPTIMUM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiserphoenix View Post
Yeah the FPJourne boutique is a mystery to me. I was fortunate enough to be allocated a FP CO Black Label back in May of 2022 after maybe a 3-4 year wait but even that process was highly confusing. I’ve only ever been invited to like 1 event and they rarely reach out to me…Just when I think they forgot about me, they would send me chocolates or treats. Very hard to decipher “where I stand” there…Either way, they have never been “disrespectful” or made any false promises so in that sense I guess they are better than many other ADs.
When I got my Black Label CO, my SA at the boutique said that an application was needed and they did it for me, he asked for the Journe models I had and also their serial numbers and also the brand and model of other watches I had so he could add them, the demand for the BL's models has grown a lot and also since some examples started showing up for sale at dealers aka Watchbox etc they want to be more selective. Thats why they have been changing the rules and also the price, a couple of years back they only charged you a couple of $K for a BL model compared to the non BL model. Now the difference if more than 20% for example in the CO the NON BL Plat model is $129.5K and the BL is $158.4K!!!

All BL allocations are approved by FPJ himself.