View Single Post
Old 25 July 2023, 01:45 PM   #53
llngoc
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by crod View Post
When I got my Black Label CO, my SA at the boutique said that an application was needed and they did it for me, he asked for the Journe models I had and also their serial numbers and also the brand and model of other watches I had so he could add them, the demand for the BL's models has grown a lot and also since some examples started showing up for sale at dealers aka Watchbox etc they want to be more selective. Thats why they have been changing the rules and also the price, a couple of years back they only charged you a couple of $K for a BL model compared to the non BL model. Now the difference if more than 20% for example in the CO the NON BL Plat model is $129.5K and the BL is $158.4K!!!

All BL allocations are approved by FPJ himself.

I was stunned when I found out the BL minute repeater was like 10% more expensive than the sapphire dial. I guess it is harder to paint a dial black than making it in smoked sapphire. [emoji23] Or my other theory is that Mr Journe’s per hour labor cost is high so for him to review the application personally would add some $$$.
llngoc is offline   Reply With Quote