View Single Post
Old 25 December 2023, 11:42 AM   #15
value.target
"TRF" Member

Watch: AP, Rolex, PP
Quote:
Originally Posted by sss205 View Post
Hello everyone!

Does anyone here have experience with the Atlanta boutique? I registered my interest back in November '22 and had basically an interview of sorts, which browsing posts here seems to be par for the course with AP.

As the Atlanta boutique is owned by WoS, I have just over $50k in spend history (no AP) with them within about a 5 month relationship, which my SA at Mayor's next door told me is something they'd be able to see in their system as well. Totally understand that's nowhere near what the heavy (or even mid) hitters are at, but I consider it a start nonetheless.

I checked back in around Xmas to say hello, and my AP SA told me "things are in motion", which sounds cryptic but better than a brushoff at least.

My #1 target is a RO chrono, then RO and then quite a few ROO models as I'm looking to jump into the brand beyond just one watch so I'm not overly picky outside of not wanting a base Code.

Apologies for the long post, but I was curious if anyone has experience specifically with the wait time and what may be expected as a first allocation.

Did you get a call for your 1st AP? A buddy of mine who lives in Atlanta also is waiting for his first AP
value.target is offline   Reply With Quote