View Single Post
Old 5 January 2024, 04:02 AM   #130
slus
"TRF" Member

Watch: DSSD, Pelagos
Quote:
Originally Posted by rolexRV View Post
This is in-cre-di-ble. I have just spoken on the phone with D.Hirschy

She reconigzed her bank account and at least one of the two wires (the Spanish one)

She explained me that a colleague from him from outside the US is using that account for bitcoins investment reasons. She has no idea of watches. Nothing.

I told her she is commiting a crime and just sent by email the screenshots of the transactions. She told me she will return the money but who knows. I would really need someone to help me to file a report please. I have all the information
Fantastic job tipping her off, hopefully she isn't in the wind now. Have you reported this to the FBI Internet Crimes division that has been recommended several times now, and the local Police Department or county sheriff?

I am failing to see the reason that you need someone else to do this for you. I tend to believe your story, but I'm not about to pick up the phone and accuse someone I have never met of being a mule for a 3rd party who is ripping someone else off, that I read about on the internet. They wouldn't pay any attention to that kind of call anyway. Call the local PD where that woman was and have as many facts and details to present as possible. Do not be as vague as you have been in this thread.
slus is offline   Reply With Quote