View Single Post
Old 31 January 2024, 11:24 AM   #58
Milkshake
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatGirl View Post
It surprises me that this thread went so sideways. Firstly, people made assumptions, rather than reading all the posts thoroughly, and then based on those false premises, accused the OP of making up a story, and started attacking his credibility. What is going on here? Aren’t we better than this?! Can’t we just be kind to each other?

Kat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If I’m one of those you’re calling out perhaps it’s you who should read before commenting. I asked a specific questions first, then after the clearly nonsensical reply he comes after me personally. The story holds no water and the explanations keep getting more convoluted and designed to shame people into quiet acceptance because of the alleged context.

Do you know this individual personally? It’s never good to vouch for someone and go to bat for them when you don’t?

Want to get an idea of what level of confidence you should have, try reading through this member’s post history. Chock a block with contradictory statements. Additionally, asking someone if it’s their time of the month would strike me as something you’d find offensive, no? Or the constant casual insults about members not being real men with their little female wrists? That’s the guy you’re defending.