Thread: Patek 5905P-001
View Single Post
Old 19 February 2024, 04:43 PM   #18
iten
"TRF" Member

Apologies for diverting the discussion, but since we're already discussing the 5905P, I would like to ask about my next acquisition.

Around 2.5 years ago, I purchased a 5905P as my first watch from an authorized dealer, and I managed to acquire a 5212A years (which I understand was quite challenging to obtain during the pandemic) 6 months ago after being on the list for 2 years. Given this context, I'm curious if it would be reasonable to approach the AD and inquire about the possibility of acquiring an Aquanaut or Nautilus model, such as the 5267A Diamond Lady Quartz Aquanaut. Unfortunately, my sales representative seems reluctant to entertain this request and continues to steer me towards dress watches.

While I do have a preference for Patek Philippe's dress watches, I'm unsure whether it's worth continuing my future purchases with this particular AD if they are unable to accommodate my interest in sports watches.

I know every dealer and every relationship is different, but just want to know what you guys think.
iten is offline   Reply With Quote