View Single Post
Old 24 February 2024, 11:35 AM   #20
crispyness87
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavster View Post
I began talking to the AP boutique in March last year. The chap there is very pleasant and showed me the full range of RO, ROO and Code. I already had a RO RG dual time I purchased new several years ago at another place. I was quite taken with the recently launched steel codes, particularly the blue chrono so I ordered one of those which turned up within a month or so. He never mentioned that I needed to buy a code or ROO to get a RO, but I’m sure it did help to some extent to build the relationship.

I registered my interest in either the blue or green RO or blue or green ROC. I kept in contact with the boutique every 3 months or so. And then on Wednesday much to my surprise I got a message informing me that a green RO had arrived for me if I wanted it!

After I purchased the watch today, we discussed and looked at some other pieces and I registered for a quite special piece (imo) which they said was potentially possible. I have been very pleased with the service and my main contact (I hope he stays there!!)
Congrats on the journey this far, and the excellent 2 APs you have.

AP’s practices are an easy target for bashing from the online community; while AP may not be perfect, I believe by and large it gets its popular watches onto the wrists of proper clients. You being a good case in point.
crispyness87 is offline   Reply With Quote