View Single Post
Old 26 February 2024, 05:26 PM   #36
Steele
"TRF" Member

Watch: All of them
Well that escalated quickly and looks like I’m right on the money 💴 so far and playing out exactly like I planned.

The US economy has clearly slowed down in consumer spending (Don’t believe the BS the Government puts out)

What’s hilarious is the new report out by McDonalds Corporate that says People making less than $45,000 a year are now PRICED OUT OF MCDONALDS 😂
with (1) Big Mac Meal at $12-13 with taxes and up to $19 in Connecticut I got to say you get what you vote for!
You want higher minimum wage well here you go! And there goes the price of everything 🚀

Now let’s look at the watch market and what I said was gonna happen January to March and let’s see what actually happened.

1- CC’s maxed out
2- Banks tightened up lending and Credit
3- CPI report just jumped to 3.7% but it’s more like 5.5% without the government BS
4- Consumer Spending has tightened up considerably but we saw that coming a mile away.
5- we have AP and Patek dragging the market down by % but Patek is taking the greatest hit here from Jan to March
6- What I don’t see here, but I see on the streets is Rolex’s big hitter AKA precious metal pieces also taking a HIT and
I don’t see that reflected in the numbers here. Those are AVAILABLE AT THE AD’S And in the GREY taking the Biggest Hit and Sitting.
What I do see is WAY MORE SS pieces hitting direct from the AD’s and the 2024 Price hikes in UK and other parts of the world kicking in

Watches and Wonders and Tax season coming soon! More Hype and free cash flow that will help stabilize the market for a little time until the summer DUMP!

Bitcoin is the saving grace for Watches right now and with the Halving Coming the Moon boys will be going crazy 😂 I need to confirm this will be a pump and not a dump
Steele is online now   Reply With Quote