View Single Post
Old 18 March 2024, 11:56 PM   #62
PhilLynott
"TRF" Member

Watch: Breguet marine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enzo954 View Post
I wish Breguet would start making more Tradition models in the 37-38mm size. The 40mm with those long lugs just doesn't look right on people with small to medium sized wrists.
Have you tried one on yet? I think they wear just fine for medium sized wrists especially flatter ones. If you're looking at pictures from the typical wrist shot we all post it can definitely look large but that always exaggerates the size on people's wrists. If I remember I'll send a picture of mine in the mirror later.

All that said I agree with you still. If they offered all the variants in a 38mm case that would have been my choice in an instant. Still love them at 40mm.

THIS is the watch I most wish was 40mm or under (picture from Burdeens):

Absolutely gorgeous watch with an incredible world time complication variant just WAY too big for the average wrist. I was very excited to try on and instantly was disappointed that I could never pull it off.