View Single Post
Old 25 March 2024, 11:59 PM   #4
PhilLynott
"TRF" Member

Watch: Breguet marine
Quote:
Originally Posted by dshin525 View Post
Yep unfortunately it is out of warranty. Original owner could have gotten the warranty extended for 6 years by registering the watch with VC within the initial 2 year warranty period. But when i went through the registration process on the website, it showed that there was no extended warranty, meaning the original owner never registered it with VC.
Crazy people don't take the 10 seconds to register stuff in all industries. My industry you get a 5 year parts warranty and additional 5 years if you take 10 seconds to register the equipment. I register every single sale our company makes but when it's one someone else sold that's 7 years old and needs a $1,200 part you can bet it didn't get registered and I have to break the bad news.

Anyways good luck getting the watch back to proper working order it's a fantastic watch!