View Single Post
Old 31 March 2024, 11:04 PM   #33
bob101
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam66 View Post
i got offered this a few months after WW2023:

a month ago the AD still had it sitting with them, he told me that he got it assigned specifically for me from PP and now he has been asking to be able to sell it to other clients. otherwise he has to return it to PP. i don't know if that is true or not.
i found the piece very kitschy and my wife didn't want it either, but rest assured that the AD would not in the least consider
to try offer me any of the pieces you mentioned.
anyway, the AD owner has been upset with me since i turned him down a second time on that piece now and he is holding back on my next sports model:::)))) unless i buy some diamonds, which i won't:::)))
Quite right, if a particular design doesn’t sing to you, certainly don’t feel pressurised into buying one you don’t have your heart set on. Maybe just tell them you’d love a rare handcraft but only when the right piece comes along.
It’s possible once you go for one and have regret it’s too late and may not get offered another for some time if ever..

Absolutely ridiculous if asking you to buy a load of diamonds to be considered for a sports piece.
bob101 is offline   Reply With Quote