View Single Post
Old 1 April 2024, 03:06 AM   #37
dauster
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pam66 View Post
i got offered this a few months after WW2023:

a month ago the AD still had it sitting with them, he told me that he got it assigned specifically for me from PP and now he has been asking to be able to sell it to other clients. otherwise he has to return it to PP. i don't know if that is true or not.
i found the piece very kitschy and my wife didn't want it either, but rest assured that the AD would not in the least consider
to try offer me any of the pieces you mentioned.
anyway, the AD owner has been upset with me since i turned him down a second time on that piece now and he is holding back on my next sports model:::)))) unless i buy some diamonds, which i won't:::)))

Wow bummer that you don’t like it, I would have loved to buy that - I think it’s lovely - paxwatch on IG just posted it yesterday and it looked stunning in the sunlight. I think it’s supposed rice fields, correct ?

My AD told me that you have to request specific RH and then they are directly allocated to you - my bet is that the original person changed her mind and then he started offering it to you . But who knows. Do you mind sharing the exact retail price of this piece?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dauster is offline   Reply With Quote