View Single Post
Old 4 April 2024, 11:53 AM   #36
mms1998
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP&AP View Post
It's wild how people jump into these threads acting like every SA is a scam artist. The quality of your SA really seems to dictate whether people have a positive or negative view of the brand.

The OP said they like both of those watches, and if that's true, then it makes sense to buy them from the SA and likely get a jumbo in the process (maybe some nice event invites too). If they don't like them, or just want a jumbo immediately, then it makes a lot more sense to go grey as others have suggested.

OP - try the 15210Q on. It's very light, which is something I really like about it, though not everyone does.
Worded it perfectly, going grey makes sense to most people right now if they have 1 grail they’d like to acquire as prices have dropped. It all comes down to experience with your SA — My former SA wasnt all that great as I didn’t like how he was pushing pieces and borderline forcing me to purchase I spoke with the manager and was reassigned to a lovely new SA that’s super helpful. Don’t be afraid to speak with the boutique manager and get things fixed.

I tried the 15210QT on and pictures don’t do it justice such a lovely piece!
mms1998 is offline   Reply With Quote