View Single Post
Old 21 April 2024, 07:26 PM   #14
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilco68 View Post
So I went into my AD today to update my wishlist. My next watch needs to be more of a daily.

The SS Sea-Dweller was not on my list, but there was one on exhibition & I asked if I could try it on anyway. There was a Sub date on exhibition too, so I did a side by side comparison.

The SD just blew the Sub away. The more symmetrical bezel graphic, the splash of red on the dial, & its sheer size & wrist presence - it felt like the Sub was cowering in its shadow….

Ok, I’ll caveat the above by saying you do need a big enough wrist for that reference, and as it happens, I do.

Shouldn’t be too hard to get hold of either….
Good luck in getting your SD, below a picture of my own personal working tool watch 16600 SD,it was used and many times abused for many years underwater as a real working tool, with well over 600 hours underwater. Expect this working tool watch has seen more use that todays mainly pampered watches will see in ten lifetimes, all the SD range great watches but my favourite is still the 16600 SD.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote