View Single Post
Old 26 April 2024, 06:00 AM   #115
kaiserphoenix
"TRF" Member

Watch: FPJ CO BL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazywis View Post
Some time back (well before W&W) I was advised by someone at HSNY that it's perfectly fine to wash and rinse my 5270 PCC under a running tap after popping off the QR straps in order to deep clean. I don't recall exactly how the conversation went before getting to this point but needless to say, I haven't had the guts to actually try that suggestion out
Thats honestly surprising and Im not sure if I should feel impressed or scared! Like under running water!?? But your source is a very official source so I cant imagine them lying to you either...Its very different to what I've been told about dress watches. Perhaps I have been under a mistaken illusion that 3ATM for the dress watches means that they can actually withstand running water and swimming. I always though rain splashes or equivalent was the maximum it could withstand.
F.P.Journe Chronometre Optimum Black Label, Patek 5811G-001, A. Lange & Söhne Lange 1 191.039, Patek 5167A-001, Rolex Yacht-Master 40 Everrose, (Wh) Rolex Daytona 116500, (Blue) Rolex Skydweller 326934, Rolex Submariner 126610LV

IG: tokyo_watch_guy
kaiserphoenix is offline   Reply With Quote