Thread: Polish or no ?
View Single Post
Old 28 April 2024, 06:08 PM   #66
padi56
"TRF" Life Patron

Watch: ing you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by karleone View Post
Just stop always repeating the same non sense. You LOVE polishing your watches and you don’t want to admit some watches are getting destroyed by bad polished by Rolex RSC. You are providing wrong information. Just stop please
I am entitled to post on this subject as much as I like now if you don't not like it, simple answer do not read or reply to my posts now you have a nice day. And with many today the tiniest mark the slightest scratch there watches have been like you put destroyed. Someone shows one example of a watch supposed to be badly polished by RSC then its automatically they destroy watches if polished. I wonder how many millions of watches has the RSC polished without any problems. Life s full of risks you could get knocked down by a car crossings the road or being struck by lightning and being struck by lightning IMHO is about the same odds as any RSC destroying a watch in normal routine service polish.

ICom Pro3

All posts are my own opinion and my opinion only.

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power to tell just when the hands will stop. Now is the only time you actually own the time, Place no faith in time, for the clock may soon be still for ever."
Good Judgement comes from experience,experience comes from Bad Judgement,.Buy quality, cry once; buy cheap, cry again and again.

www.mc0yad.club

Second in command CEO and left handed watch winder
padi56 is offline   Reply With Quote