View Single Post
Old 29 April 2024, 03:27 AM   #71
luk4s83
"TRF" Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopi-c View Post
I am with you.

Honestly, it is weird to pay more than MSRP for a Rolex on the secondary market, or another brand watch that is currently still in production. If I cannot get it direct from the AD, so be it and move on or just wait it out until "I get the call."
To me paying over MSRP for a watch that is currently in production is like paying for sex. Not gonna do that. Also, I will not buy anything I don't want or don't need to "build the relationship". I have my dignity.
I can wait to get a watch from AD. I'm not expecting them to give me the exact date, but I would hope they provide at least a ballpark time. So far they didn't even tell me that I will get a watch I requested anytime at all. I didn't request anything rare, highly sought after or hard to obtain like Pepsi or Daytona. I know people are getting this model within weeks. But local AD's keep feeding me with BS. This is not a nice buying experience by any stretch of imagination, and certainly not premium. I was hoping to get a watch to commemorate significant life event, wear it and enjoy it, but so far I only feel frustrated, ignored and humiliated. If anything this is how you loose customers.
luk4s83 is offline   Reply With Quote