View Single Post
Old 29 April 2024, 10:24 PM   #107
Gerry62
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex Panerai
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWMotoRider View Post
What is significant are the people that own multiple 3235 movements and have had more than one of them with low amplitude/slow down issues. If it was as rare as many want to say, I don’t think this would be the case.

There are many people on TRF that have a big financial interest in trivializing the problem because they have a lot invested in multiple 3235 movement watches. I’m sure they are the most vocal about locking this and other threads about the problem.

For myself, I only have 1 Rolex, a 3235 Seadweller 43 that is two years old. It is loosing around 30 seconds or more per day. I bought it for my daily wear and the 70 hour reserve and +-2 seconds per day were a big part of the draw for me to buy it. I’d like to get it fixed but have zero confidence there is currently a fix for it with the no transparency from Rolex. I’m also concerned that RSC will cause some cosmetic damage as others have reported.

I’m happy for those that have reliable, accurate 3235 watches. Unfortunately, there are many that have not been that lucky and are tired of hearing the problems being downplayed.
I couldn't stand something like that, I would sell the watch immediately. I had sub 116613 and deepsea 116660 both with old cal. 3135 and never a problem . Greetings brother BMWist