View Single Post
Old 10 November 2006, 10:03 AM   #16
montecristo
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116234 DateJust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockrolex View Post
As many of you know, I love my Lexim. But I am royally POed at the company right now. They tout their new LS 460 but they have actually cut back on what they give you on the standard wheelbase model.

Up to now, the top of the line LS 430 came with everything, including air suspension (which makes for the most comfortable ride imaginable, as well as being adjustable for firmness), plus a rear seat cooler behind the center armrest, plus radio and rear seat controls in the center armrest.

Now the only way you can get that full package is by going to the LS 460L, the long wheelbase model (5" longer than the standard) and you have to get the Executive package, which means a fixed center console in the rear - making it a 4 passenger car for close to $100K.

They have really p!ssed me off with their high handed ways. They must be taking marketing lessons from Rolex.

The only complain I have about this car is that the ride is too comfortable, not a good thing if you are tired behind the wheel. I am getting the 460L after holiday or maybe the 2009 model when it comes out.
montecristo is offline   Reply With Quote