Thread: Patek sky moon
View Single Post
Old 29 December 2009, 02:58 PM   #247
Lol-x
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deserted View Post
I have sat back and read each and every last post that has been put up on this thread and to tell you the truth i would not believe it either that's just human nature!

I'm going to explain why i would not post the pictures one last time and from here i'm going to leve well enough alone as paul said to keep the peace!

1) I'm not librety to give you information on this timepiece if i choose to do so it will not be on a open forum like this, we just had a guy get scammed here on TRF and after reading some of the post here i'm not to sure if someone may try to do harm to me with the economy being the way it is "please don't hold your breath"

2) it was my mistake to even put a post out here like this with me" being a newbie and all "suddenely your purchasing a watch of this magnitude dosen't sit well with someone who just lost thier job or home or someone who is on the brink of losing both.

Let's face it not to many pepole like myself are very well liked these days!
All that really matters is that i know i own one , and as i stated before i would not believe it either!

And under the advice of my consul i will not be posting pics of the piece.

To all that feel offended , confused and disarrayed i apoligize....
This is crap. Bye

Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. ~Abraham Lincoln
Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride. ~John F. Kennedy

ROLEXploitation - yeah I'm a victim