View Single Post
Old 5 January 2010, 03:50 AM   #57
Warnsboy
"TRF" Member

Watch: 5513
First a huge THANKS to Steve and John for the opportunity!!!

(a) Nakaya Neo Standard Black Pen

(b) Medium Nib

(c) Rhodium Clip and Nib - I would also like John's hallmark somewhere on the pen at his choosing.

(d) I have chosen this style as it would fit well with a black pen set that I have kept from my past. I started in the mining industry 30 years ago this year as a draftsman creating and updating mylar maps and mechanical drawings. As a draftsman, penmanship was an art that some mastered and others struggled with. My drafting rated maybe an 8 of 10 when compared to some really good work. As I worked toward mastering my skill there was this revolution in computer technology (CAD) that inevitably lead to the demise of hand drafting. Creating those fonts I worked so hard to master became a mere mastering of which pull-down to use. In futility, I kept my pen set fresh for a number of years until it became apparent that the art of drafting would never return to the art it was. The pen set has been stowed for several years and I haven't used a good pen since. To win this Pen is unimportant but this Giveaway has rekindled on old flame. Good luck to all!.

Mike
Warnsboy is offline   Reply With Quote