View Single Post
Old 25 August 2010, 01:41 PM   #86
D O C
"TRF" Member

Watch: Rolex 116710LN
It seems to me that the OP was acting in a leadership role in trying to protect TRF members from making a possible mistake. I admire the way that he brought the issue up without slandering or making accusations. I can understand that he probably felt stuck in the middle somewhat and did what he thought SHOULD be done. I, for one, appreciate that.

That being said, it seems the burden of proof is on Tristan now, not on OP or anyone else. I hope things can be resolved soon. Perhaps I've not seen the dark underbelly of this forum yet. But, in my limited view of this forum, I can see that nearly all its members treat each other with respect, valuing each others opinions and dealing with each other with humor, fun and many times caring attitude.

I have a point here so stay with me. I've been apart of online forums, organizations, gaming clans etc and this forum is unique among them. I don't see the online arguments, accusations, drama one usually sees. And I've thought if we ran our governments like this forum is run, we'd be in great shape.

I don't really know anyone here that close. But from what I'm hearing Tristan will come through soon and we'll all learn some important lessons before the day's done.