View Single Post
Old 20 December 2010, 06:07 AM   #103
007Willster
"TRF" Member

Watch: 116520
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GMT Master View Post
As far as I know, Omega UK's policy is different to Omega USA with regards to ADs. I don't believe there are plans to have a mass cull of ADs over here, but I get the impression that Omega is proportionally more popular here. There are several Omega dealers in the city I'm based, and I'd argue that we had the best positioning and possibly the best turnover. We consistently have the most varied range of watches, and we have a completely up to date range - one AD has watches in their window that have been discontinued for several years. I don't want to tempt fate, but I think we do enough in terms of positioning, shopfront, space dedicated to Omega and turnover of stock to keep them happy

Omega do sell very well indeed - in terms of numbers of watches sold, they're comparable to Rolex, although the turnover figures will be lower (simply due to price points). Our biggest seller in the range is the Black Bond-style SMP 300m full-size quartz - it's at an attractive price point, and has a great feel on the wrist, especially compared to other brands around the £1300 mark. The Planet Ocean is another bestseller. Omega also consistently outsell our other brands, they're certainly an asset to the store
Great stuff, Thanks !

Mike
STOC: Rolex SS WD Daytona, Rolex SS Submariner Date, Rolex SS Submariner, Ω De Ville Hour Vision, Ω Speedy Pro Sa, Ω De Ville Co-Axial SSec, Ω PO 45.5mm 600M Co-Axial,Ω SMP 300M Diver Chrono, Ω SMP 200M Quartz, Panerai Radiomir Black Seal, Breitling Navitimer, Sinn 356 Flieger Sa, TAG Heuer Aquaracer Calibre 5, Citizen Blue Angels Skyhawk.